Saturday, June 13, 2009

what's wrong with fake shoes, i mean they are cheaper?

Yeah and cost it around $50 to take a nice girl out on a date,while a Hooker is like $25


Well anyway,cheap shoes are usually cheaply made,from Chinese factories;I like to call them craptories because all they manufacture crap with paint marks, bad stitching and glue, They use the cheaply materials they can get they’re hands on they use cheap plastic instead of leather, cardboard and the size don't run true to size, they run about half-a whole size smaller or larger, that’s why your shoes fell apart after wearing them for a week lol not worth that $50 huh, but when you read the bull shit on the site they’re talking about “Top Quality” actually top quality means B.S.A.S “bull shit ass sneaker” simply you get what you pay for.

And the vary last thing is its illegal, I know who really care about the law but its bad when people get ripped off and I hope US Customs do more to stop the Importation of these inferior products from China, if you read some of these sites you should be able find it around the shipping policy but they assure you your parcels will make it though Customs or they’re reship your package, Unfortunately a lot of times It’s never stopped. Another thing that’s bad is by supporting counterfeits merchandise you are hurting the American economy, it’s better to buy in the US and keep the business we have left running.

5 comments:

  1. suck a dick...i like fake shitt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I got some jordans after I received I said why are these authentic shoes cheap (they were actually authentic, I'm 100% sure.) I got them for like 70$ he said they're fake, I guess he is just stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah dude. I got 10 pair of nike air max 2011's for only 300 bucks when normally I would not have been able to but only two. They are wonderful quality. Had them 3 months now and couldn't ask for anything better. I thing you should go suck a fuckin dick and stop spreading lies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although a lot of fake and shoddy,there are a lot of good quality and cheap shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Information….. thanks for share……………

    ReplyDelete